The first day of college is always so special for the new kids that it remains special for life as a memory. But some kids do face problems while the selection of clothes for the first impression and that also too under budget. Just Keeping a few things in mind like playing around with cotton kurta or jazzing up with the jewellery can do this trick. These are the top 10 fashion trends which will never fade away.
1. Cotton Kurta : The cotton kurta will never go out of fashion and will not cost you more than 500 Rs. but team up your basic kurta with some accessories and a pair of flats.
2. Slogan hogan : The perfect look for your college day or maybe a party night with your friends with the trendy slogan tees which are easily available both online & offline. A crop top or short tee with jeans will not cost you more than Rs. 500 and you can match them with black jeggings and palazzos.
3. Play It Chic : You need to choose the right clothes for your college days, like mix & match works wonders. but Carry a scarf always in your bag so you can wear it with any of your dress . The scarves will not cost you more than 100 rs. and you can also match it with any of your plain T-shirts which you don’t want to wear anymore. Spend the money on a skirt and shoes.
4. Be the Maxi queen : If there is a fresher party in college so go and swirl in the maxi dresses. this is affordable and will not cost you more than Rs.500-600. wear it with your comfortable sandals and some jewellery.
5. Glam up with Right Jewellery : Try some chokers which will cost you about Rs. 150 and you can also pair it with most of cloth you wear. The second thing are bead earrings which will go well with all attires. this will only cost you about Rs.50.
6. Ruffles on a Roll : Ruffles trend will not be dying anytime soon. Trust me they are fun, feminine and can take your outfit to a high level. A plain collar pleated blouse with ruffles will enhance your office look immediately. An off-shoulder white ruffle blouse with pair of jeans and a leather midi skirt will give you the celebrity look.
7. Stripes : Stripes are ruling the fashion scenario. They are bright and vibrant and will give you perfect look. Combine stripes and try the vertical stripes, it will add extra inches to your stature.
8. Floral story : Floral patterns are in style from jackets, frocks, blouse to shift dresses.
9. Yellow power : This season leave the shades of red and blue for yellow. Because a yellow plain top or a stole can add color to your boring outfit.
10. Go casual : This season try to be in the comfort zone. Wear your comfortable clothes or athletic wear. Studded track suits, velvet track pants, subtle tie ups are the essential clothes of this season.